1/13 Cardigan StreetArrowtown
Situated in Arrowtown, this fully furnished two bedroom, one bathroom unit has been newly refurbished and is available from the 21st of October.
With lovely views out to the tree-covered hills, this home's living is neat and tidy and has a good heatpump for warmth. Modest in size, the layout makes the most of the space available.
This easy-care property is conveniently close to Arrowtown’s historic centre, lined with restaurants, bars, cafés, a boutique cinema and independent shops. There’s also scenic walking tracks and historic sightseeing to be enjoyed in the area. 20 minutes’ drive to Queenstown means you’re never far from a plethora of action-packed adventure.
- Fixed-term tenancy, available from 21st Oct
- $600 per week rent, plus four weeks rent for bond
- Two bedroom, one bathroom, furnished unit in Arrowtown
- Complete with whiteware
- Kitchen – electric hob, oven, fridge freezer
- Well insulated with a heatpump
- Laundry facilities include washing machine and dryer
- Utilities are paid for by the tenant (power, wastage)
- Fibre internet available at tenants’ cost
- Gardener included by owner
- Tenants provide linen and kitchen utensils
- No pets or smoking permitted
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to email@example.com
Business hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm