14A Olivers PlaceQueenstown Hill
A quiet and elegant street presence hints at the fresh and spacious interior within this self-contained, one-bedroom unit with a private entrance.
Style the generously sized open plan kitchen/dining/living into a cosy haven. Indoor outdoor flow leads onto an expansive outside area ideal for summer socialising with spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables.
Whiteware and ample storage are convenient bonuses in this easy care home. Situated a mere twenty minutes’ walk to Queenstown’s town centre, this is a great location for enjoying restaurants, cafés, adventure tourism and more.
- Spacious one bedroom, one bathroom ground level unit
- Two tenants maximum
- Fixed term tenancy for 12 months
- $550.00 per week rent, plus bond (4 weeks rent)
- Available from 8th April 2019
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Includes fridge freezer, washing machine and 2 x two-seater sofas
- Huge terrace to maximise outdoor living
- Elevated views of the lake and mountains
- Close to town centre – five minutes’ drive
- No pets or smoking allowed
• One application per person
• Copy of your current passport, visa (if applicable) and driver’s license
• Written landlord references are essential with contact details
• Enquiries/supporting documentation email to email@example.com