189 Peninsula RoadKelvin Heights
Views, privacy and abundant sunshine are an unbeatable Queenstown formula. This delectable Kelvin Heights home is blessed with all three plus a great location and ample space too. Carefully crafted to take advantage of its natural rock landscaping, the layout of the home showcases a premium aspect with 180 degree lake panoramas from Ben Lomond all the way to the foot of The Remarkables.
Stepping inside, the enticing outlooks unfold before you. Generous open plan living and dining step out to a broad deck. The holiday feeling suffuses visitors and residents alike, with tempting sun-soaked outdoor nooks to while away the hours. The bedrooms are spread across two levels, including two with ensuite bathrooms and all with a range of glorious views. The entertainer’s kitchen enjoys a five-burner gas hob, swivelling extractor fan and big island bench with breakfast bar.
The rocky terraced slopes of the easy-care garden are delightfully landscaped with mature shrubs and prolific plum, apricot and apple trees.
- Five-bedroom, three bathroom home with double garage and huge storage options
- Plenty of flat off-street parking
- Moments away from lakeside walking and cycling tracks, with easy access to the lake along the peninsula for watersports enthusiasts
- Five minute drive to Frankton’s amenities and Queenstown International Airport
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm