33 Rannoch DriveJacks Point
This two-level Jack’s Point townhouse displays a high-quality build and a beautiful contemporary style. The interior features modern touches throughout with every detail accounted for.
Upstairs the living area is awe-inspiring with elevated views of the surrounding alpine environment. A beautiful balcony opens up via sliding bi-fold doors and is bathed in sunshine, inviting residents to soak up the outlooks while kicking back with a glass of wine. Keep toasty all year round with the wood burner and heat pump.
The corner kitchen is bathed in light thanks to an electric skylight and offers well-thought-out storage, LED lighting and an induction cooktop. Three good size bedrooms (master with ensuite and two bedrooms with a shared-access family bathroom) are fresh and neutrally decorated to appeal to all tastes while outside there are landscaped, low maintenance gardens and a fantastic patio area.
- Three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse over two levels
- Available now
- Fixed term tenancy for 12 months with first right of renewal
- $650 per week rent for 3 months, plus bond (4 weeks’ rent)
- Rental increase to $750 after 3 months
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Spectacular mountain views
- Warm and cosy in winter with wood fire and heat pump
- Whiteware included
- 384sqm easy-care section
- Oversize 8 metre wide double garaging
- Close to Jacks Point Golf Course & Clubhouse
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm