40 Headley DriveLake Hayes Estate/Shotover Country
This warm four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom home is available 2nd November in Shotover Country. It has an open plan living area that allows you to take advantage of the space which the home offers.
This property offers an abundance of natural light throughout all seasons due to its well-positioned windows and northernly direction it faces. During winter it offers cosy double glazing, heat pumps, a gas fire, and bathroom underfloor heating. In the summer months you can enjoy barbeques in the outdoor area of the home.
Set in desirable Shotover Country this home is ideal for its proximity to walking tracks, cycling tracks and the Shotover Primary School. It is also only a short drive to Frankton for any commercial needs.
- Four bedrooms, two-and-a-half-bathrooms
- Available: 2nd November
- Whiteware negotiable
- Fixed term tenancy for 12 months
- $695.00 per week rent, plus bond (4 weeks rent)
- Pay own utilities (power, internet, gas)
- Kept warm in winter with heat pump, double glazing, a gas fire, underfloor heating.
- Double garage as well as off street parking available.
- No pets or smoking permitted
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm