6 Morning Star TerraceArthur's Point
This four bedroom, two bathroom home is available in Arthur’s Point from the 3rd of February for 12 months with first right of renewal and is suitable for up to four tenants.
From the open plan kitchen, dining and living room to the sun-soaked deck, this property is an attractive place to call home with room to run about. Make use of the great outdoor space with striking mountain views in summer or cosy up inside with the warmth of a log burning fire and heat transfer system in winter.
It’s a short drive to the action-packed town centre of Queenstown, yet this home is still located far enough away to be a relaxing escape. Parking here is a breeze with both a double garage and off-street parking on the driveway.
- Four-bedroom, two bathroom Arthur’s Point home
- Photos indicative
- Fourth bedroom is off the garage
- Suitable for up to four tenants
- Fixed-term tenancy from 3rd of February for 12 months
- $760 per week rent, plus bond (4 weeks rent)
- Pay own utilities (power, internet)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Log burner and heat transfer system
- Includes dishwasher
- Spectacular views
- Double garage and off-street parking
- Tenants responsible for garden and lawns
- No pets or smoking
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details