63 Arrowtown-Lake Hayes Rd, RD1, QueenstownLake Hayes
Situated just 22 metres to the shore of Lake Hayes, this beautiful two bedroom cottage has enough charm to make anyone fall in love. An absolutely idyllic location with a real unique appeal, especially if walking and cycling is a priority as the Lake Hayes track is right outside. The options for summer fun are endless; host BBQ’s or spend a day in Lake Hayes.
Stay toasty in the colder months with the indoor wood burning fireplace, wifi enabled heat pump and night store heater in the living room. Plus enjoy the convenience of nearby ski fields Coronet Peak (25 minutes’ drive) and The Remarkables (40 minutes’ drive).
Whilst this cottage was built in 1860 it has been fully refurbished authentically to maintain its charm at the same time as offering the same comfort one would expect from a home.
- $695 rent per week and 4 weeks' rent bond
- Two bedroom, one bathroom cottage on the waterfront
- Available Now - Lease negotiable
- Master bedroom – king bed (accessed through second bedroom)
- Second bedroom – two singles
- Indoor fire, heat pump and night store
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave
- Separate laundry/drying room with washing machine and dryer and additional fridge/freezer
- BBQ and outdoor table
- Wifi and power at tenants’ cost
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org