70 Rees Valley RoadGlenorchy
A tranquil, scenic area with views to the surrounding mountains provides the setting for this superb character home - wake up every morning to the breath-taking rural vistas which are part of everyday life. Set back from the main road for complete privacy, the driveway winds between paddocks before climbing to the elevated and peaceful countryside estate.
The delightful mature garden alive with native and exotic trees, flowering shrubs, raspberries, blackcurrants and other fruit (which can be picked when in season) hugs the home and attracts the singing of Tuis and Bellbirds. The open-plan kitchen/dining/living area is warmed by an ambient wood burner and large windows maximise light and outlooks. A mezzanine level provides the ideal space for an office or handy storage, and glass sliders out to the spacious deck and lawns beyond provide excellent indoor/outdoor flow.
Three good size bedrooms are well spread out, with the master opening out onto the deck. Two bedrooms are located upstairs, one with its own ensuite and veranda, the other with a private balcony.
Swim or paddle in the nearby river, or venture onto the Routeburn for a day trip. Fish for trout in nearby Diamond Creek, walk the Rees or Earnslaw Valleys or visit Glenorchy township only 8 minutes’ drive away. The ideal spot for family living, away from the hustle and bustle of town, yet still within easy reach.
- $550 rent per week and 4 weeks' rent bond
- Three-bedroom, two bathroom character home with mezzanine/office area
- Double garage and ample off-street parking
- Glenorchy location approx. 45 mins lakeside drive from Queenstown
- Established country garden surrounding the home, set on 22 acres
- Partially furnished
- Just 8 minutes’ drive from Glenorchy with its school, cafes and amenities and an hour from Queenstown International airport
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org