9/14 Malaghans StreetQueenstown
Ideally located a short stroll into the very heart of Queenstown, enjoy a house close to where it's all happening. Cosy living with comfortable furnishings and stunning lake views reaching out to Cecil and Walter Peaks.
Two bedroom, one bathroom makes this the picture-perfect property for a small family or working professionals. Elevated above central Queenstown, leave the car at home and walk just five minutes down the hill into the town centre packed with an extensive range of restaurants, cafes and shops. Also within close proximity to schools and walking tracks.
- Two bedroom, 1 bathroom
- $525 per week rent, plus four weeks rent as bond
- Available 1st October
- One off street car park
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org