B/15 Robertson StreetFrankton
There’s plenty to love about this spacious three bedroom home with plenty of outdoor lawn to enjoy the sunshine hours Frankton is well known for.
Spread over two stories with open plan kitchen, dining and living on the first floor, there’s a balcony upstairs that would be complete with a sun lounger.
Located in Frankton this is the ideal location for easily accessing all of Queenstown’s essential amenities. It’s only a short drive to supermarkets, retail shopping and a fast growing restaurant and café scene.
- Three bedroom, two bathroom unfurnished home
- $550 per week rent, plus bond (4 weeks’ rent)
- Available 27th August 2020
- Heat pump in open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Garage and off-street parking
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org