B/255 Fernhill RoadFernhill/Sunshine Bay
This two bedroom home is available from the 1st September on a fixed-term tenancy for 12 months with first right of renewal.
Located in Sunshine Bay, this house has an off-street car park and is in close proximity to Queenstown’s CBD - advantageous to those working in the town centre.
From the balcony off the living room there are stunning mountain views out to Cecil and Walter Peaks. New heaters in the two bedrooms and a log-burning fireplace in the large open plan kitchen, dining and living room make this a cosy place to call home even in winter.
- Two bedroom, one bathroom Sunshine Bay home
- $395 per week rent, plus bond (4 weeks rent)
- Pay own utilities (power, internet)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Deck off the lounge with spectacular views of the mountains
- Log burner in lounge and heaters in bedrooms
- Off-street parking for one vehicle
- No pets or smoking
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to email@example.com