Unit 1, Catalina Apartments, 49 Hallenstein StreetQueenstown
A masterpiece of modern living, it’s not just the views that will take your breath away in this opulent luxury apartment. The exquisite interior harmoniously blends the rugged colours and textures of the surrounding mountains with carefully chosen furnishings, to create a home of style and sophistication. The living area opens to a front deck with incredible outlooks over Queenstown Bay to the main lake and mountains beyond; watch the historic TSS Earnslaw make its way home from Walter Peak, as the sun sets in the distance.
Both bedrooms are designed for luxurious relaxation, each enjoying their own dedicated bathroom. Each bedroom also opens up to the front deck; roll out of bed, wrap yourselves in a blanket and enjoy the crisp morning air as you soak up your surrounds.
Radiator heating and a gas fire ensure a cosy environment even on the snowiest days.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom furnished penthouse
- Suitable for up to three tenants
- Fixed term tenancy from now till 1st November 2019
- $750 per week rent, plus bond (4 weeks rent)
- Pay own utilities (power, gas, water, internet, UFH)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Semi furnished with beds, sofas, dining table with chairs
- Plus, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and a dryer
- Living area opens to a balcony perfect for entertaining
- Radiator heating and gas fire for those winter nights
- Tenant provides own bedding, linen and kitchenware
- Two dedicated car park spaces
- Spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and surrounding mountains
- No pets or smoking allowed
Please note: not all of the soft furnishings in the photos come with the apartment.
To apply, please provide:
- One application per person
- Click the ‘APPLY TO RENT’ button on this page to apply
- Provide copies of passport, visa (if applicable), driver’s license
- Written landlord references are essential with contact details
- All enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm